Wakarusa Historical Society About The Complex Location Volunteer Donate Contact

The ComplexFire Station

photo by Jospehiney Photography

 

8. Fire Station

Built in 2003, this building preserves firefighting equipment from the early years of firefighting.  Most of the artifacts were donated from our own Wakarusa Fire department.  The machinery include two vintage fire trucks a 1917 Whippet, and a 1946 tanker.

 

     
 

Find us on Facebook | © Wakarusa Historical Society | site design by manifesto 1